Friday, September 02, 2005

1st grade homework

Lydia has homework. Each night there is something and each week it's the same.
Monday: Take five words and practice writing
Tuesday: Take same five words and write a sentence each
Wednesday: Read chapter from reading-level appropriate book
Thursday: Math worksheet

I'm uninspired, but she seems to enjoy it. Here's a sampling of the last two weeks of Tuesday night homework, which definitely affirms the genius of Dr. Suess.

Words: an, at, and, am, a

I see an apple.
At the circus I saw an elephant.
Cat and dog play.
I am my own self.
Hi, I'm a hippo.
Words: in, is, it, big, did

Is Ann in hre [sic] house?
Is the tiger a boy?
It is a boy.
The dog is big.
Did the cat get fat?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging Offers More Than Face Value
Features Editor September 02, 2005 As a girl, writing in my diary was a private, personal matter.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##insurance## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##health insurance## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

8:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home