Sunday, January 22, 2006

Girl Scout Cookie Time!


Lydia's selling Girl Scout cookies and I've already had a few ethical dilemmas.


2) Earlier on Friday afternoon, before school got out, I got a call from a coworker. She was in the office looking at an order form from someone downstairs and wanted to know if I was selling. If so, she would by from me. Now, I SWORE I would never do it, but how can I resist the not-even-trying-to-sell-sale? So I agreed to bring in the order form on Monday. The next thing I know, I've sold 24 boxes to coworkers. I'm now one of those people. Is that ethical?

3) Lydia is an excellent sales person. At the Cookie Rally last Thursday, all of the girls got to sample the new Cafe cookie. Lydia loves it. So she tells everyone that it's her favorite cookie. Of course, she hasn't tried any of the others, but she's taken in more orders for Cafe cookies than for Thin Mints. She even got Grampy to buy one. Is that ethical?

4) I'm open to taking any orders from friends and family. Just tell me what you want and we'll get them to you (upon payment, of course). Is that ethical?

This seemed so much easier when I was the Brownie....

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann L. Duffy said...

Lest you think Grampy only ordered Cafe cookies, rest assured. He also ordered Samoas (Grammy's fav), trefoils and thin mints. And that doesn't count what he and Grammy ordered from all the Hollyberry Girl Scouts. It all goes to a good cause!

8:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home