Friday, August 24, 2007

China

So many pics from China that I'll just jump in. For more, you can visit Matt's Blog or the new blog of my China presentation partner, Katy Anthes.

You are welcome to stop by the house for a traditional slide show, if you'd rather!

Breakfast at the hotel. Dumplings, cold meat, veggies and, at 2:00, a Chinese doughnut. The doughnut is pretty good, especially after you put sugar on it.


I'm standing in the center of the Temple of Heaven, talking to the gods.


We ate at this restaurant for lunch the first day. Since we were with a big group, I never saw the menu. But, I'm pretty sure I didn't eat this.


The ubiquitous trinket vendor. This one is at the Temple of Heaven, but they were everywhere. Good thing we finally bought another suitcase...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home