Tuesday, May 31, 2005

War games

With school being out for both of us, Jake and I have some time on our hands these days. Today we enacted a massive war game using our plastic Cowboys and Indians set. Jake played all the red characters (both Cowboys and Indians, mind you -- I'm not raising a jingoist here) and I played all the green guys.

Please take a look at the results. Jake always seems to do incredibly well in these types of games.


Preparation for a massive battle between the Reds and the Greens is nearly complete.


The Greens were totally wiped out. The Reds suffered few casualties.


The Reds celebrate their virtually effortless victory.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann L. Duffy said...

Jake and I put these away before bed and I think I know his secret. As we were putting them away one at a time (a harmless competition), Jake suddenly realized that I had more green guys than he had red ones. Next turn, he grabs as many as he can in one hand and then stuffs more into the other. Game over.

Next time, pick up your own toys.

8:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home